Please complete Parts 1-3 prior to your Facility Orientation Zoom session.
1) VCH Level 1 MRI Safety online course:
- Navigate to https://learninghub.phsa.ca/ and create an account if needed
- Register for Magnetic Resonance Safety: Level 1 Personnel (45 minutes duration)
- Complete all course modules and the test
- Please upload your certification of completion here
2) Please read the UBCMRI Research Centre 3T Safety Policy
3) Complete a safety screening form and bring it with you to the Walkthrough. We do not need to know your height and weight, do not complete the allergy or “Indicate if you have a history of” sections. Email Laura Barlow (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any concerns or possible contraindications.
4) Facility Orientation:
- Zoom Session (45 min)
- Facility walkthrough & verbal safety screening by an MRI Technologist (~30 min, CBH Fipke Integrated Neuroimaging Centre (Rm LL190))
To view available Facility Orientation Zoom & Walkthrough sessions, navigate to Booking Availability . Please email Laura Barlow (email@example.com) or the 3T booking address with your preference.