COVID-19 UBC Campus closures: only studies who have received an exemption from the can attend any UBC MRI Research Centre facilities for the foreseeable future.
Current steps for project resumption approval at the 3T facility (UPDATED 20201119):
- Please email your project request to Laura Barlow (3T supervisor) for review
- Once you receive a response please email Dr. Lynn Raymond (Director of DMCBH) for approval
- Then email VCHRI to the attention of Eric Liow (Research Facilitator)
- Once approved you can book your scan on-line
- Review our scanning during COVID-19 policies for Researchers
- Share our COVID-19 scanning policies with your research participants
The UBC MRI Research Centre makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy of this calendar. All bookings must be confirmed with our staff. Please contact MR technologists by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. **We cannot accommodate cases involving IV contrast injections between 12 and 1pm**
Technologist contact number 604-822-4237.
Note: You may be required to remain in the department during the study with the technologist for the duration of the scan.