Travelling by Car
To get to UBC by car, drive westbound along either 4th Avenue, 10th Avenue, 16th Avenue, or 41st Avenue (which turns into SW Marine Drive). You may find that one street is easier or more direct for you than another, but one way or the other, they all lead to UBC.
11.5 km (about 22 mins)
- South on Burrard St 2.4 km
- Continue on Cornwall Ave 1.4 km
- Slight leftt at Point Grey Rd 1.6 km
- Turn left at Alma St 1.0 km
- Turn right at W 10th Ave 2.1 km
- Turns into University Blvd 2.3 km
- Turn left at Wesbrook Mall 0.2 km
- Hospital is on your right 0.1km
18.0 km (about 27 mins)
- Take the ramp onto Grant Mcconachie Way toward Vancouver 0.8 km
- Continue on Arthur Laing Bridge 0.2 km
- Take the ramp onto SW Marine Dr toward Granville St/City Centre 0.8 km
- Continue on Granville St 0.4 km
- Turn left at W 70th Ave 0.1 km
- W 70th turns into SW Marine Dr
- Turn right onto W 16th Ave
- Turn left at Wesbrook Mall 1.4 km
- Hospital is on your left 0.5km
Use TransLink’s Trip Planner to plan your trip to UBC from virtually any Lower Mainland location.
Finding the 3T Facility
This human research scanner is located on the Ground Floor of the Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health.
Charles E. Fipke Integrated Neuroimaging Suite
LL190 Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health
2215 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
This research centre is located in front of the UBC Hospital, enter through the main entrance and take the elevators or stairs down one floor to the ground floor. The imaging suite is located directly across from the elevator doors.
If applicable: please ensure you have read the Subject Information prior to your visit.